Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Third Blog

Assalamualaikum wbt...


Wow, my third blog. Couldn't believe that i'm living to feel the nikmats Allah grants this far, at the moment, the nikmats of being a wife (not everyone has the chance, you know). Click the links under OUR PREVIOUS LIFE STORIES on your right to read more about us. Like the others, this blog is also dedicated to myself, my husband, and in future, to our future children inshaallah (may Allah grant) dan juga untuk sesiapa sahaja yang enjoy reading on someone's life. =)  

I hope this blog will help me relive my previous minutes that i have gone through so far, every ups and downs i went, am going, and will go through with my precious other half, my dearest husband. i also hope this blog will give details to our future children on how their mom and dad once lived. it's good to leave stories from your past to your future generations via your writing. bak kata seorang penulis "tulis kehidupanmu untuk anak-anakmu". 

Inshaallah, i will try my best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment